Standard or Custom Sized SorbaTech® Adsorbent Packets
SorbaTech® adsorbent/desiccant packets are made with durable, non-dusting, Tyvek® cover stock material and filled with the right adsorbent or adsorbent blend for the task of removing moisture vapor, odors, or other gases in your application., product or packaging.
SorbaTech® packets are offered in a variety of standard sizes and adsorbent fills, or we can design a custom product to meet a specific need.
SorbaTech® Adsorbent Desiccant Packet Features:
- Compact desiccant packet sizes available.
- Strong, durable packet resists tearing.
- Uniform permeability over the packet surface results in efficient adsorption rates.
- Integrated window in the packet is useful to see the change in color, useful as an indication of the moisture levels within the desiccants as they adsorb moisture.
SorbaTech Adsorbent Desiccant Tyvek® Packet Material:
- Medical grade Tyvek®, made with 100% high density polyethylene fibers.
- The Tyvek® styles, as manufactured by DuPont, meet the requirements of Title 21 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations for olefin polymers (21 CFR 177.1520) and additives (21 CFR 178.2010).
- Uncoated (non-heat seal coated) Tyvek and heat seal coated Tyvek options available.
- Integrated window available for packets made with uncoated Tyvek. - Useful for observing the color change as indicating silica gels saturate with moisture.
- Tyvek® is a chemically inert material.
- High Strength and Tear Resistant.
- High and uniform permeability for fast adsorption of moisture vapor and/or odors and gases.
- Dust tight. No dust gets in and no desiccant gets out!