Keeping Electronics Safe From Moisture
Electronics and moisture do not go well together. Flow Dry uses the aggressive moisture adsorption of both 3A and 4A type molecular sieve desiccant to protect your electronic equipment and components during manufacture, shipping and storage. Other desiccant materials may be used in your application, such as silica gel or clay. We pay special attention to your needs as a customer and will advise you on determining the right desiccant for your application.
Select the Right Desiccant
- To adsorb moisture in packaging so that it does not condense during transportation
- To adsorb any moisture that enters the electronics from the ambient environment in operation.
- To prolong the storage shelf-life of any packaged product.
- To protect electronic components from moisture adsorption that can result in failure in a soldering operation.
- Most typical applications utilize desiccant in Tyvek packets, although other formats can be customized for unique applications.
- We regularly collaborate with our clients to produce innovative solutions for moisture and contaminant problems.
As well as our main line of products we can also design, prototype and even test customized solutions.
Desiccant solutions that solve complex moisture problems in the automotive industry
Desiccants for pharmaceutical applications